Q. WHEN IS THE RACE?
- The Pelican Brewing Salmon Run will take place on September 29, 2018!
Q. WHAT TIME DOES THE RACE START?
- The race will begin promptly at 10:05am.
Q. CAN I BRING THE KIDS?
- Yes! We offer a kid's dash right before the 5k,10k and 15k start. It is a short (approx 30 yards) out-and-back run designed for kids 5 and under. Kids will get a medal for participating. This run is not timed.
Q. WHERE DOES THE RACE START AND FINISH?
- The race will start and finish at the Pelican Brewing in Tillamook, OR.
1708 1st Street
Tillamook, OR 97141
Q. WHERE CAN I PARK?
- Parking will be annouced soon. Please see the parking tab for more information.
Q. WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE RACE?
- Runners and walkers of all levels are invited to participate in the race. We have a course minimum pace of 25 minutes per mile.
Q. WILL THE RACE BE TIMED?
- Yes! The race will be professionally timed by Scovel Racing.
Q. DO I HAVE TO DRINK THE BEER IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE?
- No, the race is for everyone. Drinking the beer is not mandatory for participating in the race. All participants under the age of 21 will receive a pint of Pelican Brewing root beer.
Q. CAN SOMEONE ELSE PICKUP MY RACE PACKET FOR ME AT PACKET PICKUP?
- Yes! We are here to make your life easier. Someone else may pickup your packet for you as long as they are able to show some form of verification to our staff. A list of accepted items are listed below.
- Email authorizing designated person to pickup your packet
- Copy of bib number email (sent to all participants one week prior to the race)
Q. CAN I TRANSFER MY RACE REGISTRATION TO ANOTHER PERSON?
- No, we are not able to offer transfers, deferments or refunds on race registration.
Q. WILL THERE BE PRIZES AWARDED TO THE WINNERS?
- Yes, the top 3 overall males and females will receive fantastic Pelican Brewing Company prizes! We will also recognize the top 3 males and females in each age group below. Age groups are as followes:
10 and under
Q. WHAT DO I GET FOR PARTICIPATING?
- In addition to a well-organized event and volunteer support along the race course all participants will receive an official race t-shirt, race bib, commemorative pint glass and one pint of Five Five West Coast Pilsner (for all participants 21 years of age with valid ID) or Pelican Brewing root beer.
Q. THIS SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST! HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO REGISTER FOR THIS EXCITING RACE?
$35 through July 31
$40 through August 31
$45 through September 27 (or race sell-out).
$40 through July 31
$45 through August 31
$50 through September 27 (or race sell-out).
$45 through July 31
$50 through August 31
$55 through September 27 (or race sell-out).